anxiety and DUCK, DUCK, GOOSE
Duck, duck, goose is a game, a pretty simple game (if you’re a kid and more mobile than most golfers). It doesn’t appear to create severe anxiety or many negative emotions, in fact, it looks like fun. Fun will make us happy, grateful, and just plain in love with our game. Duck, duck, goose has an official website and the rules are:
- Sit in a circle with at least four people.
- Select one person to lead or be ‘it.’
- The ‘it” person walks around the circle touching each on the head saying, “duck” until they decide to say “goose.”
- Then “it” runs around the circle, the “goose” jumps up an chases ‘it.’
- If ‘it’ runs around the circle and sits in the “goose” spot the “goose is now “it.”